You are here: Water
EPA Water News
- EPA’s Early Sampling Results Confirm Lead-Removal Filters are Working as Expected
- EPA Investigation Finds Loveland Products Violated Permit Discharge Limits to Brawner Creek from Facility in Fairbury, Neb.
- Nominations are Open for EPA Region 4 Rain Catcher Award-Deadline is March 18, 2016
- EPA, DOJ, State of Utah reach agreement with Salt Lake County to reduce polluted runoff and protect water quality
- EPA Reminds Flint Residents to Take Steps to Reduce Potential Lead Contamination Hotline Established for Residents
- Read more water news releases