Calendar of Course Offerings
Contact: Adrienne Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mike Finn (email@example.com)
|Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Lead and Copper Rule 101:
Requirements before an Action Level Exceedance (Space is limited)
This training will be the first in a series of webinars that will cover the Lead and Copper Rule requirements.
Attendees will also gain insight on:
- Key provisions of the rule including lead and copper tap monitoring requirements
- How to calculate the 90th percentile level
- Requirements on how to inform the public
- Water quality parameter monitoring requirements, and
- Requirements related to long term treatment changes and new source additions.
Audience: Water sector professionals, water and wastewater utility managers, utility human resources departments.
Contact: Francine St-Denis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 202-564-3829
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
CUPSS Community Call
The CUPSS Community Conference Call is a forum for those using, training, and learning about CUPSS to hear updates and implementation strategies from CUPSS practitioners. These quarterly calls will feature EPA updates on CUPSS, guest speakers, tips on specific modules, and discussions on training and implementation. The calls are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - Registration available soon
- Thursday, October 31, 2013 - Registration available soon